- Apply for admission, or readmission, to the University of Arkansas Graduate School.
- Generally, in the Graduate Certificate Program in ASD, the cumulative GPA in the last 60 hours taken should be 3.25 or higher and the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores should be at or around the 50th percent for the Verbal Reasoning Score, Qualitative Reasoning Score, and Analytical Writing.
- Consider applying for the M.Ed. in Special Education or the Ed.S. or PH.D. in Curriculum and Instruction if you wish to pursue an advanced degree.
- In the application for Graduate School, note that you are applying for admission to the Certificate Program in Autism Spectrum Disorders in Special Education.
- You will be assigned an advisor upon acceptance into the Special Education Program who will assist you in developing a program of study.
- Courses will be offered online once each calendar year.
For additional information, contact:
Suzanne, Kucharczyk, Assistant Professor